Mar 4, 2008
Namco has released the latest update to Ace combat 6 to xbox live for both silver and gold members. Check out the big updates in the bullet points below.
NAMCO BANDAI Games America, Inc. today launched a title update for Ace Combat® 6: Fires of Liberation™, its hit flight action game for the Xbox 360®. The update is free to all users with an active Xbox LIVE® Gold or Silver account and will be downloaded automatically once the game is started.
The newly released title update offers several enhancements for the game’s online modes, resulting in a more seamless and balanced experience via Xbox LIVE. The following changes are included in the title update:
* The in-game HUD will now indicate when points are gained or lost in online play
* Players will now be penalized for crashing their aircraft, leaving the battlefield and being shot down by opponents in Team Battle and Battle Royale modes
* Players can now gain points by damaging enemy aircraft rather than making a complete kill in Team Battle and Battle Royale modes
* Players will now be invulnerable for a brief period of time after each respawn
* The overall strength of each special weapon has been updated for greater gameplay balance
* Players can now identify who is speaking in the pre-game lobby with a microphone icon next to their GamerTag
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation is currently available in stores nationwide for the Xbox 360. For more information on the game, please visit http://www.acecombatsix.com
Tags: Ace combat 6, update, Xbox 360, Xbox live